Hope by Gabor is a Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair Fiber that has textured layering and feathered lengths with a soft fringe for a perfectly stylish ‘undone’ look. Face-framing sides are long enough to be tucked behind the ears.
Product Type: Wig
Product Weight: 2.1/4 oz
Hair Type: Excelle Heat Friendly Synthetic Fiber
Base Construction: Basic Cap
Approximate Length: Front 6.3/4" | Crown 6.3/4" | Sides 5" | Nape 2.3/4" | Back 4.14”
Hair Texture: Pixie
Hair Style: Straight
Features: basic cap
STYLING & MAINTENANCE
• Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber).
• Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb while wet.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
• Unlike your own hair, Excelle™ fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it’s cool, then release.
• 240°F (116C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/180°C.
• Never heat style while wearing the piece.
• Heat Friendly Synthetic Hair - A unique blend of 30% human hair and 70% synthetic fiber that allows usage of most heat appliances up to 210 degrees.
• Basic Cap - This lightweight cap is constructed with spaces between the wefts to allow for ventilation to keep your scalp cool.